1. Our play bus is a standard sized double-decker bus and is approximately 9 feet wide, 32ft long and 14.6ft high and weighs around 11 tonnes. It takes up around 4-5 parking spaces. It is the customer’s responsibility to provide adequate and safe parking.
2. Please advise us if there are any low bridges, hanging trees or poor access.
3. We can not park where there is lots of vegetation, low-hanging trees or uneven surfaces. Once you have booked your party, you may want to speak to your neighbours to let them know we are coming.
4. If you have any questions about space or want to know if you have the room available - call us and we will come out and take a look and let you know if it will work.
5. Our play bus runs on electricity for lighting and heating so we need access to a power point.
6. We do not have a toilet on the soft play party bus so there needs to be one available close at hand.
7. To secure your booking £50 non-refundable deposit plus additional travel costs are required.
8. Full payment is required 14 days before the party.
9. If you cancel your party less than 7 days prior, full payment is required.
10. We cannot be held responsible for lateness due to traffic delays or accidents, but will keep you informed of any such delays were possible we will make up for the lost time.
11. Our play bus can get to you in most weather conditions. However, there may be occasions when due to extreme poor weather and for safety reasons, it may not be possible to arrive at your chosen location.
12. If we are unable to attend your party due to our fault, we will offer an alternative date or offer a complete refund.
13. The play bus is suitable for 3-10 year olds up to a maximum of 20 children. 2 year olds and under are welcome with a supervising adult.
14. Age ratio: 2’s and under 10 children 10 adults, 3-8 year olds up to 20 children, 9-10 year olds up to 16 children.
15. When booking please let us know the age group attending the party.
16. Injured or unwell children are not permitted to play on the play bus.
17. Adults and children must remove their shoes on entry, and socks must be worn at all times.
18. Children must avoid wearing sleeveless, belly tops and/or character costumes whilst playing (we encourage arms and legs to be covered). We cannot accept responsibility for damage to children’s clothing whilst playing on the bus.
19. Children are advised to avoid wearing hanging jewellery.
20. Food and drink are to be consumed in designated areas only.
21. Please advise us of any food allergies and intolerances when booking.
22. We can provide party food at an additional cost, but if you wish to bring your own please note that we do not allow pork meat on board.
23. We do not tolerate any form of abuse towards our staff members.
24. M88 party bus will not accept any responsibility for any inconvenience or damage resulting from any accident, breakdown or any other event attributable to any reason beyond our reasonable control.
25. We will not be responsible for any valuables or other items belonging to any member of the hirer's group. These items should be left with the responsible supervising adult. We cannot be held responsible for any theft.
Soft Play Parties Ltd Registered Company Number: 10107039 Registered Address: 9 Ferndown Close , Leicester , LE3 6UT
Website design by essexwebdesigncompany.co.uk